The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday Tea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Aeonna
Job Class: Aristocrat
Played by: Athena

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:03 pm

*Aeonna shuffled about the west parlour, wringing her hands nervously, fretting over the cucumber sandwiches. Lucy and Roi were to arrive any minute now, and she simply couldn't wait. Her simple black gown was made of matt and and shining black stripes of fabric, and her neckline was low cut, her bodice tight and tailored to create cleavage that would otherwise not be there. Small lace trim went all around her wrists and around her neck, though much of her shoulders were also exposed. Her hair was up in curls and pins, and her face pale, her eyes ever so lightly lined in charcoal, her lips a little purple these days do to bloat.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=21836322
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Roi
Job Class: Seamstress
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

*After being welcomed in by the maid who opened the door for her, Lucy quietly strode in, holding her chipper daughter's hand. Her favorite sea green gown whispered elegantly as she made her movements towards the parlor, where she expected to see her sister. the gown was an unforgettable sight, not for its high empire waist, its puffed sleeves, or the swish of ruffles at the hem of the gown. no, it was rather the bad luck that it caused to her in her sister that made it so intriguing. however, she was determined to break this jinx by enjoying the first of many tea parties with her dear sister and daugher...no boys allowed.*
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: ....   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:11 pm

*Aeonna greeted her sister with kisses on either cheek, sweeping the little Roi into her arms right after, and showering the girl with affection.* Lucy! Yu made it! Please, come and sit with me. Daemon is mad, and I cannot believe he tried to take yu from me. Yu wont let that happen, will yu Lucy? My heart couldn't bear to lose yu and Roi! And Aldris! When is she coming home? She doesn't belong over there, yu and I both know it. I had just started to forgive her for erasing whats-his name....Tea?
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 pm

*Lucy smiles* Aeonna, he may take me away, but he cannot keep me away, you have done to much for me. oh! i would love some. *she takes a seat* But..he gave me something that made our temporary parting a little less harsh..*she kept her right hand behind her back* But that is for later. I would love some tea! and perhaps some for Roi, as well. *Roi looks from her aunt to her Mother, nodding eagerly*
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm

*Aeonna eyed Lucy's hand, as though she could see straight through her sister's back. She smiled and poured both her guests tea. She took her own cup, and finally, sat back.* Roi will be staying after wards then? I have dresses from paris for both my daughter and yrs when we're through. I ordered them over a month ago. Damn Daemon and his persnickity ideas of proper and right> Lucy I cannot stand the man now. I'm sorry but I absolutly do not approve of him any longer. And his brother! Chaeron took to bed with one of my maids, and if the girls becomes with child I'll take his fortune for her myself. That...or his head!
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 pm

*She frowns* Well..i still love him, even if i dont agree with all of his ideas..*She sips her tea* As for his brother, i mind not what you do with him. But you must understand Roi quite likes him..and with Krimson rarely around, she needs some sort of Father figure, or else who knows what she might grow into? *she then thinks of Queen* Well..maybe i may know, after all.
*Meanwhile, Roi clasps her little hands together* Auntie..please dont be mad..I mean, Mister Barondaemon says that when the new house is all done, we will invite you over..and ill play with you and have fun there! *she smiles, eyes full of naive hope*
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:09 pm

*Aeonna blew her niece a black kiss and then sipped her tea. She would not ruin the girl's hope, and held her tongue about what she thought of that. * And what's this behind yr back? Let me see already, Lucy!
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm

*Lucy slowly brought her hand forward* Dae put it quite simply. The first ring was for the pledge, and this one is for bragging. *she smiles wryly*
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:58 am

*Aeonna only wrinkled her nose as though she smelt something bad* Yes well. How very sweet. I myself was going to get married. I'm sure yu remember. Most everyone does, except for me it seems.

I'm so happy I didn't. I can't imagine being so chained like that. Wardens, that's all husbands are. *She set down her tea. * Tell me about Aldris? How is she?
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 am

*Lucy seemed a bit disappointed at this lack of reaction, but perhaps a failed marriage and two balked engagements could do this to a girl..especially since she didnt even remember the last one.* Aldris? OH! Erm..She went with us to the temporary house the first night, but when woke the morning after..Dae told me, she had..*in a small voice* Gone off, on her own.
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm

What?! *She yelled, her eyes going wide and her face a perfect mask of shock and horror.*

B-b-but Daemon was supposed to take care of her! How on earth will she manage....she's but a child! He swore to take care of her!
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 am

Calm yourself, sister! I am certain Daemon tried to convince her not to go. he wouldnt just let her run away like that...im sure he is doing something to find her..
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 pm

*Aeonna looks pained.* Lucy, I'm sorry. I know I've been terrible to yu lately. If yu were any other person I would not care a rat's ass about that, but yu are my Lucy. And yu will always be my Lucy. *She takes her sister's hands into her own.* I cannot promise to like that man. *She said, refering to Daemon.* To me, he is the insufferable fool that ripped away the only two family members I had left to me. Surely yu realize this. But I can try to be happy for yu, if only I thought yu were happy. Are yu.....truly.....happy?
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm

*She looks back at her sister, tears welling up in her amber eyes.* I..I've havent been this happy in a long, long time. and we shall have a beautiful home of our own, soon. and i shall be sure to invite you! Yes! so many lavish parties..and i shall invite you to all of them...*she sniffles* I am happy..but i miss you, too.
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Well.....as long as yu are happy *she said, forcing a slight smile and resigning herself the that "horrid man" as an in-law.* And Roi? How are yu, little one? *She said, directing the question to the forgotten child beside her mother.*
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:55 am

I'm ready to learn letters, Auntie Yoyo. And for cookies! Did you have any, today? Dae says Biscuits go best with tea, but thats silly..Who eats biscuits for tea? I would rather have cookies. *she bounced up and down in a flurry of ruffles as she spoke, her silvery eyes a-sparkle*
Back to top Go down
Aeonna D'aubigne
Good Fellow
Good Fellow
Aeonna D'aubigne

Character sheet

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Aeonna hands her favorite neice a plate of cookies. "Have yu been practicing yr letters Roi? Like I asked?"
Back to top Go down
Roi A. S. D'aubigne
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Roi A. S. D'aubigne

Character sheet
Played by:

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 pm

*Lucy pulls out a scroll, and unrolls it, showing hundreds of scrawls of a single letter: A* Quite Diligently. we have piles of these at home, dont we darling? *Roi nods, smiling* But its not the same as learning with you, Dear sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Tea   Thursday Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of Dessel Forums :: In Character :: Thread Roleplaying-
Jump to: