The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezeri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IDealinDreams
New Comer
New Comer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Ezeri
Job Class: Assassin
Played by: Chase

Ezeri Empty
PostSubject: Ezeri   Ezeri EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:59 am

Name: Ezeri (last name pending - I don't know, I need something that fits and it's tough)
Sex: Male.
Origin: The desert kingdom of Asulet.
Betrothed/Married to: No one.
Citizenship Status: Visitor from Asulet.
Weapons, Powers, Combat Skills: Ezeri employs a number of small, bladed weapons, either for hand-to-hand combat or as a weapon to be thrown. He also utilizes three small darts located on his belt. He is also very skilled in the art of poison, and usually dips his blades into poisons for various effects. His three darts are always ready to deliver a poisonous strike, one for paralysis, and the other two lethal. Raised as a Dragoon, Ezeri is also quite adept at the use of a spear; his jumping strikes are second to none. His pet dragon, Shiva, is also useful with it's claws and fangs, as well as a freezing breath it employs to immobilize enemies.
Skills: As a dragoon, Ezeri is able to communicate with dragons. He may have other skills that have yet to be revealed.
Links:
NPC's currently Played: I occasionally borrow Barkeep Rogers from Ron.
History: Ezeri was born in Asulet and chosen to be raised as a dragoon almost right out of the womb. He rose quickly in the ranks of the Black Spear Dragoon Squad, and soon enough find himself second in command only to Erdrick, the commander of the Black Spear Dragoon Squad. After Erdrick resigned and mysteriously disappeared, Ezeri went on a hunt to find him, which led him to the small town of Dessel.
Back to top Go down

Ezeri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of Dessel Forums :: Resources :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: