The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2515: An Introduction.

Go down 
+3
Seik Vokaris
Krimsonmoon
Aeonna D'aubigne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nikkitta Temporal
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Nikkitta Temporal

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Nikki
Job Class: Agent, Nosferatu
Played by: Athena

2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:58 am

Nikkitta's feral instincts told her to hiss at him as his wings spread, but she couldn't deny that she was curious as well as startled. His laughter had also angered her. She was being reasonable, and self preserving, and only an arrogant creature could find those traits laughable. But with a breath she calmed herself. Shell had taught her pragmatism over passion, agenda over pride, and it was to these lessons that she now hearkened.

"Indeed. I had only heard stories that such creatures existed, with no proof that compelled me to believe." She said dispassionately, angry now with herself for actually being attracted to him just moments earlier. "But then, MRE's can be just as doubtful about the existence of Nosferatu. Yu can contact me again when yu have something useful to report. As I said, that's when we will begin to pay yu." She stood and went the short distance to her door, signaling that she had nothing more to say to him, her face a mask of neutrality. She shifted her weight to one leg and crossed her arms, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Krimsonmoon
New Comer
New Comer
Krimsonmoon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Krimson
Job Class: Warrior
Played by:

PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Watching her throat get ready to hiss at him made him smirk a little earlier. He listened to her intently and then stood up. " If Cary dies, it will be by accident or self defense. If I'm targeted I will kill every Alliance and or Mercenary hired to come after me. They aren't the men you want to trust."

Getting up he walked over to the door and didn't look at her. He said one more thing though, " If your body has been feeling weird it will go away in a few more hours, the first thing of blood you and your friend shared had dis solvable tracking nano machines in them so I could find you again. With that he walked out the front door to meet a gang of street thugs.

"Well if it isn't an Alliance lap dog." Nightmare looked blankly at him. " Come for some action? Like a pig? Like all the Alliance dogs?" He said nothing and went to move forward. One went to grab him, he snapped his arm out with brute force grabbing the mans wrist he snapped it like a toothpick and turned throwing him into his buddy. The one behind him pulled out a gun.

"Stop right there or i'll blow your brains out." He turned and began to walk towards him. The man fired, Krimson moved out of the way. Moving inward he slammed his fist into the mans gut. Picking up the gun he disassembled it with one hand. Looking at everyone groaning he walked away.

Last edited by Nikkitta Temporal on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for ilegal content)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pathofhatred
Nikkitta Temporal
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Nikkitta Temporal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Nikkitta hustled once he was gone. She took her pack and emptied it of her new work clothes. She too dressed as she normally did, in thigh high leather boots and and shirts and a halter. Several explosives and clips of ammo went in next, and her weapons she strapped to her hips an thigh. It was not long before she left the building, though leaving through the roof exit and taking her flycar across town.

Once across town she parked once more. It was in a cafe near the street that she saw Chen. He gave her brief directions to the newest barracks, and took time to wave Shell before heading down. She reported, through her their secret language of mundane exchanges, making it impossible for anyone to else to understand, the night's developments. Shell, in the same fashion, ordered Nikkitta to find a way to make the thing useful at once. Several frame jobs would be planned, and it was with this new charge that Nikkitta snuck down into the sewers below, to sleep in the waters of sewer city.

(Fin for Nikkitta)

(BTW Krim: Yu do not have power over Cary. He does not run the assassination board. Also, tone down yr character. Yr sounding more and more invincable, AKA god moding.)
Back to top Go down
Krimsonmoon
New Comer
New Comer
Krimsonmoon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Krimson
Job Class: Warrior
Played by:

PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm

( Invincible^ and no im not. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pathofhatred
Nikkitta Temporal
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Nikkitta Temporal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 pm

I know yr not, because that's against the rules. The reprimand stands. Deflecting bullets with yr hands is prohibited. Like I said, tone him down, or I'll do it for yu. Yr post has been modified to reflect both requests. -Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2515: An Introduction.   2515: An Introduction. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2515: An Introduction.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3