The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikkitta Temporal
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Nikkitta Temporal

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Nikki
Job Class: Agent, Nosferatu
Played by: Athena

Athena Empty
PostSubject: Athena   Athena EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi! I'm senior moderator in Dessel, and responsible for creating the forums and portal. I live In Tampa, FL with my boyfriend and several roommates. I like to drink and party when I'm out, and write and roleplay when I'm at home. I have a dog by the name of Bear, who is always eating my electronics.

I started roleplaying in late 2007, and Dessel was my first group ever.

In college I was a literature major, specializing in Nineteenth century pieces, particularly the french.

My Aliases and alter egos:

Aeonna
Cerana Kane
Zul- Aldris
Aeta Cossna
Gisselle Northram
Elsie Bakersfeild
Nikkitta Temporal
Fell Nost
Lagh Mercer
Shell Steen

Yu can find me on: MSN Messenger, Xbox live, IMVU, chatango, and Hotmail.

My favorite books: Nana, The Red and the Black, Withering Heights, The Picture of Dorian Grey, by Oscar Wilde and the remake by Will Self, The importance of Being Earnest, Biting the Sun, Pattern Recognition, The Unbearable Lightness of being, Journey to Itxlan, The Dragon Reborn, The Summer of Katya, Pride and Prejudice, anything by Shakespeare.

My favorite Movies: The Lost Highway, American Beauty, Lucky Number Slevin, Serenity, Aeon Flux, My Dinner with Andre, The Fifth Element, Spirited Away.

My favorite shows: Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, The West Wing, Taboo, Paranormal State, House, Burn Notice, 30 Rock, The office, My name is Earl, The Deadliest Catch.

My favorite Pastimes: Going to the local pub, going uptown for Sushi or fondue, going downtown for hot Irish bartenders. Meeting new people, harrasing my friends, throwing parties, visiting friends, writing, sewing purses, making Digital portraits in Daz Studio, running/jogging, sleeping.
Back to top Go down

Athena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of Dessel Forums :: Out Of Character :: Member Profiles-
Jump to: