The Realm Of Dessel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disscussions, news, petitions, RPs and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A search for an answer (Journal)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Seik Vokaris
Job Class: Tradesman/Swordsman
Played by: Ben

A search for an answer (Journal) Empty
PostSubject: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm

(ok, advancement of my characters plot here, no-one can post except comments or suggestions. its meant to be a journal as mentioned in the title. there will be a brief overview and then the entry's. enjoy! ^^)

"3 years have passed, and Seik struggles with work and training. His thoughts betray him as they dawdle on his past, and his very being. Determined to find answers he seeks help from a scholar in China. and closes the blacksmith to find him."

Day 1

I've hopefully packed everything I need for the trip. Food, a spare change of clothing, money and my sword. That should be all I need. Tomorrow I shall be catching a boat, across the seas to the far east. Im a little nervous, but i need to go, i heard scholars and masters of combat reside there. There, would be the answer to myself. My true calling, for lack of a better term, and then, once i find out, i shall find ways of controlling it, harnessing it. I also hope to better myself physically.

I have been in contact with a couple of people there, they should be expecting me in a few weeks time. but for now, i should concentrate on getting that boat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=6032226
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Day 2

'Written from one of the cabins of The Kalaghan. a cargo boat that would import and export goods to and from china.'

Ive made it to the boat, just in time aswell. I thought they would have left without me if i kept them waiting any longer, The boat is, comfortable to say the least. Barrels upon barrels of goods are stacked high on the deck, and this cabin is no more than simply a bed and table. It was the easiest transport i could find though, and the captain has no problem with me joining him on a voyage, for a fair sum of gold ofcourse.

I should be arriving at port in a few weeks time, from there i will head north to the taijchen temple. My path is decided there, i know it. I hope that the blacksmith wont be eneded for the months that i am away. Ive left a key for Chaeron to work, but nothing is to be sold on my behalf.

Il write again once i have docked in china.
Back to top Go down
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Day 3

I call it day three, as so many days have passed that i cannot keep count. Anyway, i have arrived at port and it is good to be back on dry land. I will be gathering supplies from the markets, if there are any. Before the long hike north to the temple.

I am keen to see what fate awaits me there, maybe i will uncover some hidden power, or maybe i will be trained to beat almost any foe i encounter. Both of these were mentioned in the letter and could be fulfilled if i were to but come to the temple. Let us hope that it is that simple.
Back to top Go down
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Day 4

Finally, i've made it! it has been a long, though not so dreary walk. The road was enshrouded in a strange variety of trees, and insect chirps filled the air. It was about 6 pm when i arrived, judging by the sun.

The owner of the monastery welcomed me with open arms. and lead me to my room. I rested inside for a while before being given a tour of the grounds. The architecture is much different to that of Dessel. White and red brick walls made up most of the buildings and walls. There are beautiful ponds and wondrous points to view the surrounding landscapes.

He never told me his name, the master i mean. But i suppose it is not relevent. We chatted briefly at dinner, i told him of Dessel, and its citizens, he seemed keen to learn about Dessel. We were to begin the training tomorrow. I'm still tired from the hike here.

I will write of tomorrows events when i have the time to spare.
Back to top Go down
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:55 am

"Due to terms that Seik agreed to. He was unable to write down any parts of his training or 'therapy'."

Day 5

Uh, my head. Im still hurting from a spar with one of the students. Obviously i need to improve from this experience. I had never encountered such an agile fighting style before. But i shan't go into it due to my agreement with the master.

It annoys me that i cannot write about new events as so much as happened that i wish to write about. My mind is begging me to. Though, i wonder if Dessel has changed at all. It has been some time now since i left.

I think i will write back if anything crops up that is of particular interest.
Back to top Go down
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 pm

"A large amount of 'interest' could not be written down, and so will be when Seik completes his time in the monastery"

(sorry, my imagination is slim for this part, so im just gonna cut it out. next journal entry in the coming days, hopefully. enjoy!)
Back to top Go down
Seik Vokaris
New Comer
New Comer
Seik Vokaris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Day 6

Its been a while since I last wrote here, I am currently back on board another trade vessel heading to a port not far from Dessel. A lot has happened has happened since I last wrote, the scholar at the monastery easily traced my bloodline, and with simple magics. Could tell me who I was, what I were, and will be. My suspicions were true, I am a dragon after all, a half. My mother was human and my father, a dragon.

I was surprised at first, but I wasn't shocked. I felt it had been true for a long time but never had the evidence to prove it. After the scholars uncovering of the 'truth'. I was sent to the master of the monastery to learn how to control my draconic side. He has taught me a lot more about my body, myself. He taught me that because I am a half, I have the innate ability of transformation. He tought me how to control the race of each party of my body, from my feet to my eyes. And how to restrain the wild side that my being brings. Overall I have become a better person, I set out with a question, I return with an answer and much more.

-Seik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A search for an answer (Journal)   A search for an answer (Journal) Empty

Back to top Go down

A search for an answer (Journal)
Page 1 of 1